The largest LAND FORCES International Land Defence Exposition ever held has come to a close after three solid days of record exhibitor numbers, major industry announcements and countless engagement opportunities.
With 810 participating exhibitor companies and record attendances over the three days, the exhibition floor was a hive of activity. Land Forces 2022 hosted 40 conferences which informed on subjects from uncrewed systems technologies to workforce development requirements, often with “standing room only” in the conference rooms.
• Around 20,000 total attendances across the three days;
• 810 Participating exhibitor companies from 25 nations;
• 660 Australian companies, from every Australian State and Territory;
• 499 Australian Small to Medium Enterprise (SME);
• Every Australian State and Territory Government represented on the exhibition floor
• 150 International companies from 24 nations;
• 128 Defence, government, industry and scientific delegations from 23 countries;
• 11 Chief of Army Counterparts or their representative;
• 40 Conferences, Symposia and Presentations;
• 39 nations represented in all.
“It’s been a really energising event. I think we’ve got more participants this year than we’ve ever had before, and I think that speaks volumes to the degree of teamwork and partnership between industry, academia and our Army as we get around solving the problems that our soldiers face on a day-to-day basis.”
Chief of Army Australia, Lieutenant General Simon Stuart, AO, DSC