Thank you for your participation in the International Conference on Science and Innovation for Land Power (ICSILP) 2018 as a presenter.
To assist with your presentation we have the following presentation guidelines:
- The latest ICSILP program is available on the website: here. Please check the program to identify when you are scheduled to present your plenary talk. While the program may be adjusted, it is unlikely that your particular speaking spot will change.
- You will be allocated 20 minutes for your presentation. To allow for a brief introduction by the session chair and for questions at the end of your talk, it is advised that you plan for your presentation to go for approximately 15 minutes.
- The presentations will take place in City Rooms 1-4, Level 1 of the Adelaide Convention Centre. You will have opportunity to upload your presentation files in the ICSILP Speaker Preparation Room (in the foyer area near City Rooms 1-4).
- The opening hours of the ICSILP Speaker Preparation Room are:
||1200 - 1600
||0800 - 1700
||0800 - 1600
- Alternatively you can send Guy Gallasch and/or Axel Bender your files by COB 31 August.
- All common presentation formats will be supported. The ratio of the multiple screens in City Rooms 1-4 is 16:9.
- While bringing your own laptop is possible, it is not guaranteed that connecting your laptop will be possible without technical complications; i.e. it is strongly encouraged to send your presentations in advance or upload them in the Speaker Preparation Room. You can test your presentation (e.g. embedded files) in the ICSILP Speaker Preparation Room during the room's opening hours (see above).
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact:
Guy Gallasch firstname.lastname@example.org or
Axel Bender email@example.com